We Treat Our Patients Like Family!
Since 1991, our practice has provided quality orthodontic treatments for our friends and neighbors in the Spokane area. Dr. Ronald Ellingsen and our staff want to provide a comfortable and positive experience for you and your family! From traditional braces to Invisalign® clear aligners, we provide a wide array of treatments to fit your specific needs.
Top Ten Reasons To Choose Dr. Ron:
- Our practice is highly thought of in our community. Dr. Ron grew up and went to school here, and he took over his father's successful orthodontic practice. Many of his patients are even children of his former schoolmates! We are known for our professionalism, timeliness, and family oriented practice style.
- Our practice is a friendly place! Each patient is welcomed by name by our fabulous receptionist when they walk in the door. Our staff takes the time to ask our patients about themselves and what is going on in their lives at every visit, no matter how busy we are! Our patients are valued, and we work hard to make them feel appreciated.
- Dr. Ron and his staff will work very closely with your dentist to ensure that you are getting the best care possible. You can relax knowing that Dr. Ron and his staff will take care of everything!
- Dr. Ron prides himself on the timeliness of his practice and the quality of care. Your time is valuable, and we know that!
- Our practice utilizes the best methods in orthodontics to give you and your family comfortable and efficient treatments. Dr. Ron is constantly seeking ways to improve our office and always keeps up with the latest technological advances.
- We believe good oral hygiene is vital to the success of our patients' treatment, so every new patient is given a free Sonicare or Crest Oral B electric toothbrush!
- We are very involved with our patients. We love to find out about their interests, engaging them in conversation and making them feel comfortable. We perform care calls to patients who have just started or had a rough appointment just to follow up and ensure that all is well.
- We have nothing to hide! Parents of our younger patients are always invited back to ask questions or to just catch up during appointments.
- Dr. Ron supports the community that he lives in and gives back both financially and through volunteering. From concession shifts at Mead High School to providing annual donations to the reading program at Brentwood, Dr. Ron realizes the importance of supporting the community that supports him.
- We work early mornings to accommodate school-age kids Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. We work late on Wednesdays to accommodate our working adults. Dr. Ron can be reached for emergency at any time of the day. He is always available for a patient in need!
Come in to see us today, and discover what a truly wonderful orthodontic experience feels like. We love to see you smile!